Thursday 26 May 2011

Final Website

Overall with my website I am very proud of myself! Huge sense of achievement!


For my first page I wanted to make our range of work to come up.. So I did I made an animation in photoshop, with each photo being on for 2 seconds then smoothly fading out to the next image. I then uploaded it as a gif into the images folder. 

About I obviously kept the same layout throughout and within here i decided to add pictures of use with our USP. I typed this out as it would then make the website more searchable in google and such search engines as the type would be found. 

 With the work page I firstly decided to make them black and white then scroll over and they turned to colour. However as I was going with the simplistic white background it looked abit boring. So I decided to keep the colour yet once you click on a photo it enalrges.


I also decided to change and edit my own buttons for the window that pops out. I decided to change the type on the buttons to fit in with my design.


 The blogs page - this looks fairly simple! However the photographs are used as links and once you click on them they take you to each of our blogs.
 The contact page is kept clear and simple, with a map of our location containing tube references along with our address and email contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment